/* Everyday Care */?> /* Children's Dentistry */?> Contact Us
“I have always found Manor Dental Health to be friendly and accessible. The children are made to feel at ease and look forward to attending. We would have no reservations in recommending this practice to our friends.”- L.K
Dental Health Tip
Bring children to your appointment from birth so they grow up happy in the dental practice environment.
Every child is born perfectly dentally healthy - it is only through lack of knowledge and understanding that dental disease arises. Our challenge, and yours, is to learn how to keep children at peak dental fitness for the whole of their lives.
Our family practice invites parents to bring their children even before their first tooth appears to ensure they grow up happy and comfortable with dental visits. Good dental health begins with you. By following a simple routine, you can help keep your children’s mouths clean and healthy and helps with Teeth Straightening by:
- Encouraging them to brush their teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste.
- Leading by example and having sugary drinks and snacks less often.
- Helping your children brush their teeth until they are 9 or 10 years old
- Buying small to medium sized toothbrushes with soft to medium multi-tufted, round-ended nylon bristles.
- Applying a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to their brush.
- Teaching them to use small circular movements to clean their teeth.
- Changing their toothbrush regularly – at least every 3 months.
- Encouraging older children to clean between their teeth with dental floss or interdental brushes.
- Visiting us at least once a year for essential dental health reviews.
Teaching children how to keep their teeth for life
We do everything we can to make visits for our younger patients as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. We also aim to help them form good dental habits, as this will prevent problems with their teeth in later life.
We also offer Children’s braces to help children with teeth straightening.
Fill in our contact form or call us on 01482563593 to book a dentist appointment for your children, see a dental hygienist, or to book consultation at your Hull dental practice.
Call us today on 01482 563593 to book an appointment!