/* Advanced Cosmetics */?> /* Dental Implants */?> Contact Us
"I have recently had a dental implant. I experienced the absolute minimal pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend the Manor Dental Health team – the end result is definitely worth it!"- D.D
Dental Health Tip
Do your dentures wobble? As well as replacing single teeth, dental implants can provide a secure anchor for dentures and bridges. Speak to our team to find out more about dental implants in Hull.
Dental Implants in Hull
Do your dentures wobble? As well as replacing single teeth, dental implants can provide a secure anchor for dentures and bridges.
Dental implants from Manor Dental Health, Hull are a long lasting solution to missing teeth that look, feel and work like the real thing.
An implant is an artificial root made from ultra-pure titanium that replaces the root of a missing tooth. It can be placed in either the upper or lower jaw and, in time, will bond with your jawbone to create a firm foundation to which a replacement false tooth is fixed. Dental implants can also be used to provide a secure foundation for replacing single and multiple teeth, bridges and dentures.
Dental implant treatment can be used for a wide range of treatment from single implants to replace one missing tooth, two implants to secure a bridge, through to multiple implants to replace all the teeth in the mouth with an implant supported denture or fixed implant bridge.
Here are some of the benefits of our dental implant treatment:
- Allow you to smile naturally and with confidence
- Eat and chew comfortably and efficiently
- Replace a missing tooth without causing any damage to adjacent teeth, which is usually necessary with more traditional techniques such as crowns
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Restore the mouth’s function with a back chewing tooth
- Provide a secure anchor for dentures and bridges
- Boost your smile and your confidence
- Prevent that caved in look often seen with poorly fitting dentures
- Reduce wear and tear, movement and bite problems on the teeth near the gaps
- The most cost effective, longest lasting and least invasive solution
- Interest-free finance to help spread the cost
Call us today on 01482 563593 to book an appointment!